- Child Sexual Exploitation: Tel: 0300 0419 222 (Kent County Council Early Help Service). For advice and guidance and to seek additional support from local organisations.
- Kent County Council Specialist Children’s Services: Tel: 03000 411 111. To seek specialist advice and support from KCC Social services.
- SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre): Tel: 01622 726461 Website. The SARC is a safe place where you can seek confidential advice from specialist healthcare staff.
- PACE (Parents Agains Child Sexual Exploitation) Tel: 0113 240 5226.
- Domestic Abuse Volunteer Support Services (DAVSS) Local help line: 01892 570538 from 10 am to 1pm week days.
- Sexual Health Exploitation For Young People: Say Something Helpline – call or text 116 000 24/7 free and anonymous.
- Samaritans: Tel 08457 909 090
- Childline: 0800 11 11.
- Police Non-emergency number: 101 – call this number to report any concerns that do not require an emergency response, or if you need advice or support from the police.
- Drug and Alcohol Support for Adults; West Kent Drug and Alcohol Wellbeing Service: 24 hour advice line: 0808 800 0015.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.